The Hyde Park Station, 34 River Road (Riverside Park), Hyde Park NY 12538, Dutchess County in the Hudson Valley. A station was built at this location around 1851, when the Hudson River Railroad was constructed from New York City to Albany. That structure was torn down and replaced by the current station in 1914. The last regularly-scheduled New York Central passenger train stopped there in 1958. Subsequently the outer two tracks of the four-track "Water Level Route" were removed, and the entrances to the tunnel passage serving the southbound platform were boarded over.
website and more . . .